Citizen Complaints


If you have a complaint that violates Garrison City Codes, please fill out a Complaint Form and bring it into the City Office. We can only address City Code violations. Criminal complaints go to the Sheriff's Department.


Please read our Complaint Procedures below.


Citizen Complaint Procedures

talk To Us

    • 201 E Pine St.  Garrison, IA 52229, United States





Connect locally

Garrison Publc Library

Garrison Lion's Club

Garrison Fire Department

Farmer's Mercantile

get social with us

    Find us on Facebook


      Office Hours:

Monday: 9-1

Tuesday: 2-6

Wednesday & Thursday: 9-1

Contact Us